Monday, June 8, 2009

Welcome to my Blog (hopefully someone cares)

Hello to anyone interested.

So this is my first blogging experience (save the goofy MySpace blog I once had). This blog is mainly for my own personal therapy. As I have said elsewhere, I just graduated from law school. It was a wonderful experience overall. Although law school provided a great challenge to me, I now know that the law is one of my great passions (it would have to be to get through three long, humbling years of study). 

The last three years have been very interesting. A lot has happened to me since my matriculation; my academic experiences, but also several personal experiences, have ultimately shaped me into the person I now am. This new person has been a great shock to me, but provided me with a bit of amusement and humor. I've come across a lot of interesting people, some good and some not so great, who have assisted in this process. 

This blog, although I cannot say for sure, will probably have a political and legal tone to it. I plan on developing it as I go along, and I have no real aspirations for it at this point. What I can say with certainty is that a lot of my prominent thoughts and questions come from the political and legal arenas. However, there will probably be discussion of music, art, friends and practical life experiences. But we'll see, who knows?

No comments:

Post a Comment