Thursday, June 25, 2009

Sweet Comment to Emma's Below

Hey, one more.

So there is this Jean woman who also follows the "gay" Catholic Online articles. She seems like a good gal. She had this to say about Emma's comment and I thought I would post that also.

"Emma: First of all we love you. Second of all we all live a life hampered by the "original sin" no one has escaped it. 
We all struggle with all of this. 
No one is persecuting you in the Church. 
If they are then they know not about Christ. 
Please go to the Courage Apostolate and seek guidance here on the web. 
Emma we accept the fact that were all struggling with something and you are no different. 
Also if you can find a Holy Hour then I recommend you go if you can. 
Ask Him the Lord help you but seek guidance. He comes first. 
I dont know who is persecuting you but they shouldnt be doing that and we pray for you. 
Love in Christ brothers and sisters."
-Jean
It is good to see Catholics out there like Jean. I don't agree with her, but I like her. 

FYI, the Courage Apostolate Jean references is a Catholic organization that helps Catholic gay men and women, not to change their sexuality, but live a celibate life. I have not researched it extensively, but I think it is a nice change to the whole gay-to-straight thing. In the words of Karen Walker, "They're turning gay men straight? Good Lord, don't they know what that'll do to the fall line?"

No comments:

Post a Comment